Huge, viscious dog,,,manifesting,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge, viscious dog,,,manifesting,,,

Post by exo152 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:51 pm

My husband had a dream in which this huge, mean dog was running up and down the street. He said people were afraid to come down that street because of the dog and would hurry in fear every time they had to. The dog would growl and lunge at everyone. My husband said he decided something had to be done about the dog, so he he tried to deal with the dog, but it lunged for him, biting him in the neck, trying to kill him. He said he kept hitting at the dog, trying to get it to turn loose, but it just kept biting harder.
Any ideas? Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge, viscious dog,,,manifesting,,,

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:01 am

nerd sounds like confrontation, and ur hubby gets it ''in the neck'', so to speak,, for making a stand, ,,the dog could represent a bully/ intimidater, thats oppressing alotta peaple, nerd look at your recent dreams, look for patterns, reoccurering themes,, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 am

Thank you Dreamster!
You are right, my husband had another dream recently about a man trying to attack him as he was trying to get a door open at a church (was looking for the key). But the man fell on the tool he was trying to attack my husband with and destroyed himself.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:36 pm

wow holy moly you shus getta prayer team to geather for yous,isaia 54;17

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you.
I still believe the attacks in my husband's dreams are not physical. A couple of weeks ago, the Holy Spirit impressed on my heart that we were coming to a crossroads in our ministry, and would have to make some decisions, but the way to take would be clear, because doors would begin to close in the wrong directions. Immediately my husband had the dream of trying to unlock the door and the attack (which never connected with my husband, he watched it all unfold). Then a week later he dreams of the dog attack. In reflecting on the dreams, and the insight you have shared, I believe the dog attack dream coincides with a ministry opportunity my husband was offered. He saw the need (the people hurrying, with their heads down, no making eye contact--which also represents the locked church door). In both dreams he was attacked as he tried to pursue it. I really sense from those dreams, and from things that have been happening in the natural, that God is shutting the door on that ministry and redirecting us (we are getting to that crossroads).
Thanks again!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:01 am

I failed to mention that "getting it in the neck" comment you made was eye-opening for us. My husband, in one of the preliminary meetings to set up this new ministry made an accurate, however unpopular statement. The people who were heading it up seemed unconvinced that is was even necessary. When the leader of the meeting asked my husband's input, he gave an honest answer why the why ministry was important. It was not received well, and we have been getting some real snubs (pretty painful in a church setting!) since.
Doors are closing. And locking. And yes, we are getting it in the neck. Thank you Dreamster.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:00 pm

nerd shocked holy moly regrettably im not surprised, given the clear content of your dream, disappointed yep i knew they wernt physical,attacks, nerd ,,the upside is the lord is speaking to you directly :inyourdreams: ,,so ur not blindsided by this, :hairraising: and yep church meltdowns can be the most hurtful, i would guard ur hearts with all diligence, to minimise effects on you, embrace the transition time, remember ''the steps of a gud man are ordered by the lord'' :jesuspic:

Last edited by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:20 pm

i adjusted the title to show the significance of this current dream and its outwerking, nerd :holymoly:the dog can represent a frend,, in this case a angry one arguing

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top