Dream about gunmen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about gunmen

Post by Lindajoy42 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 am

I had a dream, the place was my work.
2 Gunmen held us up, we were put in one of our rooms together.
I offered to make coffee and went out with one of the gunmen to the kitchen. There I managed to get the rifle off him. I walked him back into the other room with the gun held at his back. I remember saying' if you move, I will shoot and the bullet will go straight through you and into your friend'. I also said' No one hurts my friends'.
The men were told to get on the floor, one of the staff jumped up and tied them up, then everyone went to calling police ect.
I had a feeling of power while holding the rifle, there was no fear. I was totally in control, I was protecting my work friends( who are more like family).

Does anyone have any ideas?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about gunmen

Post by pewilso512 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:44 am

I'm not a dream interpreter. These are just my thoughts. Toss what doesn't fit. I think you are going to be in a position where 2 people are going to  come against, talk badly about, or threaten your friends or family. You are going to stand up to them with no fear. It seems that you are a protector to those you love and are loyal to you. This dream could be about your job, or it could be about some family members since you said your co-workers are "more like family."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top