Anointed By Oprah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anointed By Oprah

Post by Sparkler on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:29 pm

I dreamt that Oprah Winfrey walked up to me and anointed me on my forehead with perfume, however the perfume she anointed me with is the Christian Dior fragrance 'poison 'used to be my moms favourite'.Now I've always wondered about this dream. If anyone can share, it would be greatly appreciated. God bless you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anointed By Oprah

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:49 am

nerd scratching chin perhaps a picture of impartation of the world that is poisen to your mind, try james 3;15 :bible: nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 am

Obviously I don't know Oprah personally so I won't pretend to know what she thinks/believes or what her relationship with God is like. But by the sounds of some of the things she has said in the past she seems pretty into New Age and various other things. Some even consider her to be a spiritual leader. So in your dream I think she represents the kind of thought or person who is not or not exclusively Christian.

I don't mean to offend but are you into any New Age teachings?

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 am

Hello All,

Thank you for your response.
No I've never been involved with the new age, neither do I have any interests in those things.
I don't know much about Oprah's spiritual life, but when I think of her or if someone mentions her, only 3 words spring to mind: power, wealth and influence.
I think Oprah in my dream is purely symbolic for who she is as a public figure, however I sense that
the sphere Oprah walks in is wealth, power and influence, and if mis- handled, it can poison your mind and maybe lead to new age and other things (basically religions that cause them to feel they are their own gods).
God bless you Genevieve and Dreamster, thank you both .

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

operah is such a strong symboll, a person of global influence, :hairraising: if the perfume wasnt called poisen id been thinking idea other possabilitys, scratching chin ,,the impartation aspect is significant too, theres alott in this small dream, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Yes true, and it is a short dream with quiet strong symbolism.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:24 pm

another perspective is a global ministry youve been touched by previously was a favourite of ur moms, but may have become poisen to her? :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Yes could be a possibility. My moms passed and she passed young. She was a strong Christian and loved many global ministries but why Oprah and not a global ministry leader? Idk this dream has boggled my mind for a while lol

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:54 pm

celebtities can represent famous peaple of all types, perhaps ask what does operah mean to you?,, perfume can represent anointing, ,,look at the key symbolls, oprah, impartation, perfume, brand, poisen, ur mom, favourite,, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:47 pm

I've always seen Oprah as a person of influence. yes perfume does represent anointing. the perfume is sweet but it is branded poison , I didn't get any sense of my mom in the dream it was only later on I thought 'oh yeah, my mom liked this fragrance' and that's how I know about it, which is why I didn't want to read more than what the dream is saying. I'm still sensing that poison if not careful can come with that kind of anointing. Many people whether in ministry, business etc. become poisoned when given a platform, because their character is not right. Another meaning for poison as defined by Webster dictionary is corruption or destruction. I have prayed about this dream and I've asked god to not give me something I cannot handle or to cause me to turn from him.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:36 pm

oh ok, thats abit clearer, there are no perfect ministers, just flawed ones ,moveing in grace, going from glory to glory, there will always be a element of flesh in all things, love covers a multitude of sins/short comeings, etc,, if the lord would mark our transgressions ,who would stand? nerd disappointed ,,perhaps its a person of influence in your life thats anointed , but become tainted, :hairraising:,,perhaps someone elses bitter spirit rubbed off on you, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:05 pm

yes of course I believe there are no perfect ministers , business owners or Politian's as there are those who truly love god and there are those who started out loving god but have become corrupted because their love for money, power fame amongst other things. The word says that in these last days many will fall away from the faith and give heed to seducing spirits, which means at one point or another they started out in the faith but turned away, its all about the intentions heart.
I try not to be bitter or keep company with negative or bitter people and I try my best to not hold on to things, I trust god and give him things in my life that I don't understand or find difficult to deal with.
I thank god for his grace and grace in the lives of others, without it we would get what we deserve, but thank god for Jesus!
Thank you Dreamster for your help with this dream. God bless you x

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 pm

thumbs wink

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am