Thousands of shooting stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thousands of shooting stars

Post by olivefinley on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 am

June 12, 2015
I dream I am looking at the sky and I see a shooting star. I try to make a wish, but I can't think of anything quickly enough. There are a lot of people around me. Some are my family, and the others are random strangers. Suddenly, a second shooting star shoots across the sky. Nothing seems strange yet. Then, a third. Now it's a little weird. Everyone is staring up at the sky. Out of nowhere, seemingly the whole sky of stars just start shooting across the sky. Right above us, a huge trail of shooting stars. It is thousands of stars, just shooting across the sky in a line. Everyone gasps and we all start running, following this trail that the stars are following. The event ends. Everything seems okay now, but then, it happens again. Another trail of shooting stars. As soon as this one ends, no one is expecting a third, but it comes. We are all scared and in awe and no one knows what is happening. Looking up into the sky, I see that nearly all of the stars are gone. I am trying to text my sister Emily about it because I can feel God telling me that she isn't ready. I then also try to text my cousin Brittney for the same reason, and I think to myself, "I will pray for them continuously".
The end.

olivefinley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thousands of shooting stars

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:39 am

is trhere something youre haveing faith and hope for in ur life? scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top