My time with Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My time with Jesus

Post by Natashia82 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

I dreamed I was sleep and I awoke to an open window with the wind blowing the curtains gently. I felt someone was there and I reached out my hands towards the curtains and Jesus took my hand and pulled me into a tight embrace. I couldn't make out his face, but I KNEW it was him. I was overcome with peace and tranquility! I hugged him so tight and so did He. I could actually feel Him holding me. Then I started crying. I told Him I was so sorry for not being a good daughter. I told Him I sometimes couldn't feel His presence, but that was b/c I moved away from Him. I was sobbing uncontrollably on His shoulder. All the while He was comforting me, rubbing my arm and He kept telling me everything was ok. He kept reasuring me that everything was going to be OK and to not worry. I could sense he was about to leave, and I begged Him to take me with Him. He said it wasn't my time yet. I had things to do. I never felt so calm and peaceful in my life. Then I was holding a 2-3 month old baby. I was rocking her. She was beautiful. She looked like my youngest daughter a little, but I knew it wasn't my youngest. Then she was gone. I awoke then. A little background on me: I'm a single mother with 3 kids. I'm a full time student in nursing school with 1 year left. I'm not going to lie, most days I want to give up. I love love love taking care of people. That's why I chose nursing in the first place. My life is not perfect, I will admit, I've made some poor choices along the way. Which brings me to the baby in my dreams. 2 years ago I had an abortion. BIGGEST mistake in my life. I payed and asked for forgiveness, but I'm tormented by that coward decision I made. I really think the baby in my dreams was her, the baby I didn't have. Please help me an interpretation. Thank you! God Bless!

Natashia82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My time with Jesus

Post by Macleod on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:52 am

Oh Natashia, what a beautiful dream. It speaks of such love!  Your love for Jesus and His total and complete love for you.  How He has blessed you!  He came to you and poured out His love on you,  comforting you and reassuring you that it's okay, do not worry.  He sees your heart, He's heard your confessions and you are forgiven and His word says He remembers your sins no more!  Beloved Natashia, do you suppose that maybe you can forgive yourself.  Remember that embrace you shared, just you and Jesus!  Remember that love that you felt, hold onto it, He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Walk boldly knowing you are Loved by King Jesus, by God your Father and His Holy Spirit.  He lives in you, He calls you His daughter, You are all His and He is all yours! How Great is our God!!!  
Every Blessing to you!!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top