Ice Cream In The Fridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Cream In The Fridge

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 pm

In this dream, I was at home. What felt like my house in the dream looked like my parents' house. The dining room was in disarray with piles of stuff belonging to my sister - belongings of hers that seemed like they were staged for her to move elsewhere. In real life, she has some things in storage in the basement that she's gradually moving into her own place.

In the first part of the dream, the overall feeling was like I was ready to defend the house against some kind of attack from outside. There was no visible threat, but I felt like there could be an attack, so I was prepared for it.

Next, I'm looking in my fridge, and I see a lot of ice cream treats - like ice cream bars on sticks, all individually wrapped. In real life, this is the treat of choice for my stepfather. The fridge isn't full of them, but there's a lot - like, at least 40-50 of them. Then, I check out the freezer - it's full of them, too. There's probably more in the freezer than in the fridge. The overall feeling for this was positive. When I saw the stash in the freezer, I felt that I should move the ones from the fridge up to the freezer where the temperature is colder. The ones in the fridge hadn't melted or anything. The dream ends with me beginning to combine them. I was also meticulous about stacking the individual bars neatly on top of each other - not just piling them into the freezer.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Cream In The Fridge

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:54 pm

:donut: whats the adress,, lol! ,,um sounds like your trying to put somethings in order wiv ur family, ur sista brings a certain amount of baggage, which maybe personal issues to do with family, your miticulas stacking is intreageing, is that for your benefit, or others approval?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:41 am

Good question, D. I think that the stacking was something that please myself. In the dream, it was only me who was around, and I seemed to feel satisfied with them being orderly like they were.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:43 pm

hee hee ok, they represent something, scratching chin future treats/promises?,something in storage,, ''on ice''

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top