What is God saying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is God saying?

Post by ggyal on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:58 am

Hello all,

I've been having several dreams over the last few months and I am trying to get a synopsis of what God may be saying. My dreams have been prophetic over the last few years, confirmed in a few cases, and have been used to encourage me in times of dire problems before, so I know God speaks through my dreams, but these baffle me a little.

A month or so ago, I posted on someone else's thread (as they had a similar dream) that I was with Michelle and President Obama, eating with them, talking as if we were long lost friends. Very comfortable with them, as if I was a member of their household, it was like if I belonged there.

I had a second dream about British Royalty a few nights later. Can't remember the specifics now as some of the info has slipped my mind, but it was the same type of dream.

Then I had another dream. I was sitting on the porch of what looked like a courthouse. And inside through the very wide open windows, I could see nothing but Judges, judges everywhere and they were all congregating and busy chatting. I was at the back of them so I was looking at all the back of their heads, if you can imagine the scene. But I was so very excited. Extremely excited to be there, almost as if I was invited there, and I felt honoured, like, how cool that I could be in the midst of such well-esteemed persons. I remember that I couldn't sit still because I was so excited. I know I had a notepad in one hand.

Then, last night I had another dream. This time, I was in the parking lot of my former workplace, speaking to some former co-workers. One friendly one, one very jealous and evil one. In the dream I was talking about my new job I think. (It was understood in the dream that I don't work there anymore). In the middle of the conversation, I looked to my right and there was the Head person of the Red Cross looking at me, and he was handing me a $5 bill but he stopped and prayed over it before he gave me. Very passionate, heartfelt prayer as though he was empathizing with me. He said something about understanding what I am going through, something to that effect. I have seen this man personally and said hello in traffic so in real life, he knows my face, but not my name. But I don't know anything else about him other than He himself might be a believer. I know the significance of names in dreams and his name actually means "the Peace of God". I found that interesting.

In real life, I left that former job for the one that I have now based on God's prompting. We saw the reason why later on, which was good. But my current job pays exactly half of what I was making, like thousands less per month. And it has left us in a less than desirable situation. We are confident it was God who directed me to leave my last job based on things I can't say here but there is something God is telling me and I want to be clear on what it is. He has a blessing coming my way, I think?

Any clarity on this, any one?

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is God saying?

Post by ggyal on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:13 am

bump

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: