Very long snake over the front door of my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very long snake over the front door of my house

Post by gordie1 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi last night I dreamt that there was a very long black snake draped from the top of the right hand side of my front door to the bottom. It was just hanging there it was not agressive but when I woke up I was scared and upset that a snake could be in my house. It was jet black with no colour at all

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very long snake over the front door of my house

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:11 pm

there are many possabilitirs here, my first one would poisness werds being directed at your householod, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:59 pm

it could be a someone fabricating a lie against you and it's closer to than you think (meaning a close friend or family member), its at your door. you need to pray that god exposes this person before it takes place. Also pray that whatever effect it might have will be stopped. God bless you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:15 am

i think this relates to ur other dream,, witchy woman at ur door,, snake can represent a demonik spirit, at the doorway entrance, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley2015 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 am

I once dreamt of a similar dream, but in the dream I knew and my pastor instructed/coached me in the same thing in the dream, to take a stand as I felt led to by the Lord and it was with God's word/truth that I took up as my weapon, that the snakes fell down, and the earth shook.

I encourage you to abide in His peace, and ask the Lord what is He saying and doing. Speak truth as the Spirit lead you. The enemy doesn't set the agenda. So how does the Lord want you to pray and declare. Remember, we fight from victory being seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus, not to victory. The enemy is already defeated. I bless you in the grace of knowing that your Heavenly Father is more committed to you than you know. May His furious love overtake you as He prepares a table before you in the presence of your enemies.

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top