Lost Gemstones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Gemstones

Post by Daisy on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:02 am

I had a dream I was wearing my class ring on my wedding finger, and my wedding ring was on my right ring finger.  In the dream, the gem from my class ring fell out, and the middle was hollow where the gem used to be. I didn't like my birthstone color when I was in High School, so I picked April's birthstone to be placed in my ring (irl).  I have an October birthday, so the stone option was pink...I didn't like it. Its not really a diamond in the classring irl but in the dream it was. I thought to myself, that I could replace the it with an opal, which is also October birthstone.  Irl and in the dream, I like opals (though that wasn't an option when I got my class ring)!  There was also a small baguette diamond that was missing out of my wedding ring, but all the others were still intact.  I started taking the plug out of the bathroom sink, and found both gems.  

Significance behind the class ring.  It is very sentimental to me irl.  I had an absent mother most of my life, due to an abusive husband of hers, and the fact that they lived all over the usa while I was growning up.  My senior year, she divorced mystepdad and I moved in with her.  She was a single mom, yet worked three jobs to feed us and put a roof over our heads.  She worked her tail off, and made sure I was able to have a class ring like all of my other friends.  I still have it, but no longer wear it.  It stillmeans a lot to me.  

Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost Gemstones

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm

:hairraising: nerd alot of strong symbolls in this drm,, i think it relates to your identity, actual past events, relationship wiv ur mom, personal loss, disappointed you trying to fill a deep void in your life, experianceing loss, but then a restoration, ,,pulling the plug reveals hidden treasures, ,,i would go thru this dream one sentace atta time, explore the werds, :reading: ,,theres deep messages in there for you, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 am

Thanks D!!! Will do!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:43 pm

thumbs gud,, i expect a full report on my desk soapbox by the end of the week :hairraising: laugh wave

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top