Being attacked by animals and people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being attacked by animals and people

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:23 am

A few days ago I dreamed there was some creepo dude who wanted to rape me then kill and eat me. And I overcame him several times, I first lightly tussled with him and pulled a hood over his head put him in the shower and locked the door. Then he still was able to open the door. So then I with another person who was present with me went to make a run for it. Escaped out of the apartment and the creepo seemed to be in slow motion because we didn't see him come down as we were running away. I still was being pursued though. Then I ended up in a different building where me Mum was. And I wanted to tell her about it. I was hesitant at first because it seemed like I was supposed to say "it's only a movie" and was afraid if I said that that she wouldn't try to help me. I said it anyway because felt like I would be lying if I didn't and then said the things the creep was going to do. Then my mother groaned like that groan
People do when they feel somewhat annoyed. It seemed like at the point the person was just acting. I heard though in movies some of the stuff they do is real. Emotions were fear, dismay and frustration.  But anyways last night I dreamed I was being pursued in a room by a black robot toy dinosaur thing with my relative and then we were climbing up and I grabbed it by its tail and it broke apart. I later tried putting its head back together sitting on the floor I was smiling I don't know 100% why. Later scene jumps to black kitten scratching my hand and wrist and I look down and see scratches. Another scene kitten is dead and I was complaining loudly good riddance he's been nothing but a pain. Then I was awaking and said "forgive me Lord Jesus I repent" because I complained in the dream. And then I started dreaming again because I was soooo exhausted. I dreamed I was being attacked by a woman. And she assaulted me with her fists. I behaved like I was in a dissociated state blocking it out. Then I was afraid my relative would attack me too(used to but doesn't anymore, is saved). I was thinking wow I'm being attacked by these people. Emotions were dismay, abandonment, rejection, fear.

Last edited by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being attacked by animals and people

Post by mico on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:11 am

I feel that you're under a heavy burden of a religious spirit and some of what you're experiencing and need deliverance and healing for is being made a lot worse because of this religious spirit.

I don't know what to say to you because I believe you will only become free once you realise it yourself and allow God to deliver you of it. there's no point someone else trying to deliver you if you can't see to let it go.

all I can suggest right now is that you take that to God the Father and ask Him to help you.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 am

Hi what makes you feel that I have a religious spirit?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top