Why are there so few posts answered here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are there so few posts answered here?

Post by gordie1 on Sun May 31, 2015 1:42 pm

I notice that several of my recent posts 1 I have posted twice has not been replied to I also see that there are many posts that have not been replied to and it seems that certain people get their posts replied to while others don't.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why are there so few posts answered here?

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 3:58 pm

there isnt favouritism but a lack of moderaters,/interpreters, bandaid im limited on the amount i can do here as one person, some dreams can be so left feild that even to comprehend them is a task shocked also some peaple receive an interpretation, and dont follow up wiv a follow up reply , nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 am

Exactly what Dreamster said.

Some people are good about replying once they've been offered an interpretation, and others never say a word.

There's also the issue of resources. There's only a few of us, and even then we aren't all here consistently. Life happens and takes away from what free time we have to participate. Depending on the dreams, if I have a free hour, I may only be able to respond to 4-6 posts, max. And I rarely have the time, lately.

And then there's the dream, itself. If I don't feel that I have something to share or a question to ask, I'm not going to force an interpretation that could ultimately lead to confusion.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top