Counting Coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counting Coins

Post by dbrown on Sun May 31, 2015 4:03 am

In this dream I was at my local supermarket standing next in line at a register ( Normally this register is never opened)It was my turn and just as I was about to put my items on the belt a younger african american women stepped up with nothing in her hands so I let her go ahead of me. Just than she pulled out about 50 or so scratch off tickets to be checked. In my mind I said " Oh No this is gonna take forever" and the cashier had the same look on his face. Just then she said don't worry it if I am right it won't be a long wait. She directed the cashier to check the second ticket and when he did the tally went crazy. The Cashier called out to the manager "We got another one" As the manager came towards us he said "that's the third millionaire this week. The women had won 666 million dollars. After purchasing my items and receiving my change I walked out the store it was raining I saw coins on the ground and started picking them up, quarters, dimes, and nickles I would not pick up the pennies (In real life I pick up and save pennies whenever I see one). Just then a homeless young man started directing me to coins scattered around it seemed the more I picked up the more I saw (I wondered why he wasn't interested in them) My hands were wet and dirty from picking coins out of puddles and off the rainy ground. At that point the young homeless man asked me why was I concerned with coins when I could have more (He wanted to rob the young lady who had just come out of the store with her winnings) She was on the phone asking her boyfriend to come pick her up and he was creeping around the back of the store to attack her. I wasn't interested and started counting the change in my hand and got somewhere near $1.35 cents when I woke up. When I picked up my bible it opened at Daniel chapter 4.
    In this dream I could tell that the woman and the young man were not saved. I remember how I felt like her winnings were not of God and that I should not envy her. But I did think why not me Lord when the manager said she was the third millionaire this week.

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counting Coins

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 7:46 pm

holy moly an amazeing drm, indded, shocked ok its seems a simbollik drm to me scratching chin werking backwerds ,your feelings of missing out on something substantial is key, you picking up the the change is like eating crumbs, the 666 represents the current world financial system in operation, perhaps youve made way for someone whos benefited hugely, and youve missed out, only to stand by and watch,, nerd plus the inconveniance you feel as she unloads all those tickets, you probly wouldnt have let her by if you had knowen the events to unfold before you, the homeless man directing you is also worth considering who may be in your life giveing you poor advice?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 am

Wow...About 4 years ago I moved here to PA and a friend of mind wanted a new start so I allowed her to have my living room. soon after she got hit by a car. she went to her family house and no one would help her with her basics needs, using the bathroom, showering, putting on clothes, going to the doctor, so she made her way back into my living room about a week after getting hit by the car. I did everything for her from wiping in the bathroom to physically bathing and dressing. later her job fired her because she was still unable to move after the surgery on her shoulder and both her feet swell up  after the accident.   she was in a lot of pain and now she began to get depressed lash out and at times it  took a lot of tears and prayer to find the compassion in spite of. I did everything to encourage her in the promises of God and his power and might. Even got her to go to church with me. I did it from my heart because that's what I would want someone to do for me and I believe she would do the same for me we have been friends for many years. It's been almost five years now since the accident. she is not 100 percent but much better than she was. She is still in my living room and her lawsuit is coming to an end soon. I have told her on several occasions that I did not help her for financial gain. When I look at your interpretation knowing what I know its amazing. The poor advice comes from my sister who is money hungry and told me that the next time my friend offers me money from the law suit make her put it in writing. (Im still praying for my sister). praying

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:35 pm

nerd :hairraising: your reply makes alotta sense of your drm, putting the frend before yourself, her potential financial payout, ,,youve sure gone above and beyond, do you think the homeless man represents ur sista :hairraising: ,,look at your dirty hands, from bending down doing the hard stuff, :shocking: ,,im certain if you sift slowly thry ur drm you will get more insite into what its saying, the symbolls are there for you to unravel, idea i think it brings clarity to your current situation, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Thank you for allowing God to Use you...Be Blessed!

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top