Ambushed by Muslim Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambushed by Muslim Men

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu May 28, 2015 6:56 pm

I had a dream where I was in front of my neighbors house. Two Muslim men drove in my neighborhood with Arabic music blaring. They were armed with guns. I tried ducking behind my neighbors car for protection but one of them had shot me in the shoulder. They then drove away.

I saw myself talking with this Muslim guy. I was trying to impress him by saying something about my sister and how she liked something that he liked. That made him arrogant and he told me, "Ok. I would like to meet her then." In the dream, I felt hurt because he expressed interest in meeting my sister when I was wanting him to be more interested in me. I noticed as he said that he was very snotty and very proud.

This dream came to pass. A Middle Eastern Guy had been flirting with me. In our conversations, He had hinted on giving me back massages and making references to his body. I hadn't succumbed to that temptation so just yesterday he had given me a brush off by suggesting that I go out with his other Arabic friend, who I felt was wanting to hook up with me as well. I took that as a straight forward message so I left it at that. I felt very hurt that this happened. I have been single for five years now, waiting for God's approved relationship for me. The thought of any one wanting to exploit my feminine weakness for their fleshy gain upset me. But then again it's drawn me closer to God. I guess the good part of this dream is that they drove away after hitting me in the shoulder.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ambushed by Muslim Men

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 7:52 pm

:hairraising: nerd yes upsetting , but rejoice that you had insite via ur drm :inyourdreams: ,,and god has you thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:48 pm

yup just be careful of religious people, they will ambush you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top