tsunarmi in north australia,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tsunarmi in north australia,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Tue May 26, 2015 4:51 pm

nerd i drmt i was observeing a town/city on the north coast of austrailia, it was deserted as a tsunarmi warning had goneout, a lone fireman went back to check buildings that were vacant, just incase ppl wer left, nerd ,,he went up a high rise building and the wave hit what destroyed the town and he was killed, :shocking: bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tsunarmi in north australia,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by mico on Sat May 30, 2015 9:08 am

Hi dreamster

Where was this town, specifically?

North Coast of Australia is huge and largely uninhabited, so just trying to work out if it would be a symbolic or literal dream.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 30, 2015 9:13 pm

well my thorts are darwin, a city by the sea, nerd im concerned becos my natral disaster drms have all come to pass, what nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sun May 31, 2015 7:48 am

Thank you. Please pray for Darwin.  It's the only city that would have high rises on the northern part of Australia near the coast there, I think.  The rest of that part of the world is islands.  Please also pray for the people living on the island.

It could be a spiritual tsunami as there are some amazing pray-ers up that way.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 4:04 pm

sure praying ,,i guess the amazeing thing was the city was evacuated, holy moly so ready for the disaster, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm aware that you have realistic dreams, so I was concerned too.  My last post didn't make much sense.

That area in the north is largely uninhabited compared with, say, the USA.  There are little remote areas with people.  And then lots of little inhabited islands.  And then Darwin is the capital of the Territory.

Darwin would probably be the only place that has high-rises.  And it won't have that many compared with other cities.  I haven't been there but I did look at moving there.

Darwin has crocodiles so I was thinking if there was a tsunami, it would make a tsunami even more horrendous

holy moly

It does seem odd that one fire fighter would go back and look.  Pondering that.

Darwin gets cyclones and has been hit by a significant one quite a few years ago now, that decimated it.

*Sigh*

God can stop a tsunami.  We can stop a tsunami.  Recalling how a major one was to hit Hawaii and people prayed and when it came in, it was measured at something silly like 10 centimetres high.  GLORY TO GOD.  He gives us the authority to stop this stuff when we know it's coming.

Last edited by mico on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a typo)

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sun May 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Dreamster, I've just assumed you were in the USA. Is that correct?

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 8:02 pm

laugh no

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 31, 2015 8:10 pm

of course the natural disaster drms i never want to come to pass nerd shocked and im saddened when they do, disappointed im still uncertain of my role in these drms,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:14 am

Are you from Aus? Am I telling you things about here that you already know?

Doesn't matter I suppose. Good for the rest of the world to be aware of other countries :-)

Your role with these literal dreams... to pray and stop things from happening. A special gift indeed.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:54 pm

scratching chin um im not sure about the stopping of things, if the drm showed me doin that oldguy i would surely do so, it would seem more like im seeing future events that will come to pass, duh remember elijah spoke the famine into existance, oldguy nerd on the nation of israel, holy moly however im not saying god is sending a tidal wave to darwin, ,,i hope my drm doesnt manifest, shocked ,,but wen i see the city evacuated, i think thers been a pre warning given to get ppl out, i know that citys been hammered bandaid disappointed ,,the fireman can represent a deliverer,/jesus, so perhaps its a pikture of him giveing his life for the ppl of the city, that none would be lost, :chinscratch:tsunarmi can mean upheavel, :scratchchin:judgement, or revival,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 am

Yes I see what you mean that Jesus could be the fireman. Still pray though. God may give you more information as you talk to Him about it. Jesus told his followers to rebuke the storm. One of the first thing God taught me was that I had authority over weather events. Seem some amazing miracles.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top