Finding A Parking Spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding A Parking Spot

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 pm

In my dream I was walking towards a parking garage. My mother and brother were behind me.  I walked down a few levels of the parking garage before I decided to enter a level where empty parking spots were.  There was a man in front of me on a cell phone.  Once we enter a level where there were parking spaces I believed the man shook my bothers hand.  I saw a few parking spaces that were empty.  I went to each one saying  I could park there or there or there, but I really wanted the parking space by the door.  So, I went over and there was a description over the  parking space and I was reading it.  I was asking the man was he sure it was okay to park there (not sure if he responded).  I was telling my mom to put a cone or something there to save the parking space, while I went to get my car to park it there.

I also had a similar dream where I enter a parking garage looking for a parking space.  I was walking and I ended up seeing a empty parking space.  This time I was going to call my mother while I stood in the parking space to bring the car down.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding A Parking Spot

Post by Genevieve on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:31 am

Hi there. This is a long shot but do you or someone you know need a break? Just thinking along the lines of a parking garage being a 'resting place'. I know I find it hard to slow down sometimes and I wonder if it's anything like that in your case.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Is there a ministry or something god has called you too, that you want to take a break from? is your family 'getting behind you'  or supporting you about this decision? your car many times represents your personal ministry.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:06 am

I will take your thoughts into consideration, but at this time there is nothing I can think of that I need a break from.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

These are just my thoughts. In my dreams, my car or a car in my dreams that belongs to me represents my life. Most of the time, it is the current state of my life. Since you are in a parking garage/lot, I view the parking spaces as "options." Are you at a point in your life where you have some options available to you, but you have your "eye" or mind/heart set on something particular (the spot by the door)? Maybe your mom will aid you in selecting this option if your mom represents herself in your dream. Symbols in dreams sometimes have different meanings depending on the context and the person dreaming. I hope this helps a little.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:57 pm

pewilso512,

I believe that your thoughts are on point and they helped a lot. Thank You for responding.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 am

pewilso512... Great interpretation!

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content