A buck. A mountain goat and a buffalo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A buck. A mountain goat and a buffalo?

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 am

:HiBye: . In this dream I'm at my grandfathers house. I'm standing in the house looking out the window. I'm telling my husband that I see a nice buck standing in the pond.He is hunting. The water looks dark. (IRL the water looked dark because of all the leaves in the bottom but up close the water was crystal clear.)Then the buck turns into a mountain goat with the curley horns. I tell my husband never mind I think Pop is going to shoot it with a bow and arrow. Then the ram comes out of the water without disturbing it and turns into a small buffalo. Scratch Chin

In the dream I was mostly interested in the horns. All three had horns. I know that each animal has a differant strength but I see no connection. Unless its a progression of some kind.

Any insight I will appreciate.

:thankyou: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A buck. A mountain goat and a buffalo?

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Bluejeankid~ what you are looking at... is a "Transfiguration" meaning "to change into another form" which can pertain to several different meanings. The first indication of a "form" taking place is in the NT-of Christ's transfiguration on the Mount (Matt. 17:2), Mark (9:2), Luke (9:29). Another form also is rendered as "was altered" meaning "become different" this is often refered to belivers, in Rom. (12:2) "be ye transformed," the obligation being to undergo a complete change which, under the power of God, will find expresstion in character and conduct; lays stress on the "inward parts-(change)" Now...let's look at a "fashion and form" laying stress on the "outward" meaning the present continuous tenses indicate a process (unless its a progression of some kind); 2 Cor. 3:18 describes belivers as being "transformed" into the same image" (i.e., of Christ in all His moral excellencies), the change being effected by the Holy Spirit. Your dream is an indication of 2 Cor. 3:18, But we all, with open (unveiled) face beholding as a glass (mirror) the glory of the Lord, are changed (transformed) into the same image from glory to glory as by the Spirit of the Lord. You have saw in part...the term beholding can have the same sense of "reflecting" as if one is looking in a pond, but as it ripples...causing a transfiguration, but can see in part to the other reflections in and around aswell. This is a Good dream...it's pertaining to you. Going through a transfiguration to be Christ Like.

Salutations,
Halo kiss

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:11 am

:thankyou: Halo soooo verrrrry muccccccchhhh! It speaks to my soul and you made it so very clear. I was hung up on the symbolism. scratching chin God has blessed me through you and has taught me a valuable lesson :book: also.

praiseGod Blessings & :cmere: to you!
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top