earthquake in 2 citys?,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earthquake in 2 citys?,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

this is part of a larger drm, im on a street of a city in my country, a major erfquake has hit, what ,,im there after its happened, nerd im in street next to main street, i walk down it, then im outside a shop that i know in the capital city, i take photos, the buildings look like ther been bombed nerd ,,businesses are trying to operate on sidewalk/street, you are advised to stay atleast 1 metre away from existing walls,becos of aftershocks, holy moly ,,,,[becos there are refrances to two citys, im not sure which one it applies to, or both disappointed ]either way its bad, shocked

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: earthquake in 2 citys?,,,,,,

Post by ggyal on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:18 pm

There might be something to it. Something to pray about. A young lady just posted a dream she had LAST NIGHT about the same thing. I posted her dream, to basically show you any similarities, but will include her initials at the end, because I didn't ask for permission to post. Note: This is not my info.

My dream, last night:
A woman sat at the riverside hand-washing all manner of clothing. She did that with such urgency which aroused my curiosity. I therefore asked her about it and she said this:

"A big earthquake is about to hit America and I am preparing for it".
Whether it is spiritual or natural I don't know, but one thing I know is we are living in the days of Sodom and Gomorrha. A time when evil is called good and good evil. A time similar to when the people of Gomorrha waved their sexual immorality in the face of God.
The men of Gomorrha pressed lot to send out the angels so they can have sex with them. Isn't that what is happening today?

Father have mercy!
Posted by T.B. on Facebook on the Christian Ministries Intl Page.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

If you are located in another country, it may not apply as shown here, but if it was me, I would still pray about it. Because the bible talks about earthquakes in diverse places.

Two (2) in the bible actually means "confirmation" or agreement, so prayer may be needed that it doesn't actually come to pass or be confirmed.

I am not an expert, so I say that based on my own opinions. Perhaps someone else can comment and balance this.

God bless.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 pm

yep gud point, scratching chin the 2 aspect i missed, unfortuanately wen i drm twice , the drms always come to pass, holy moly disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top