Nursing A Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nursing A Baby

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu May 21, 2015 12:14 pm

In my dream I noted that it was 10 at night. My baby was sleep (I don't have a baby in real life) and I was going to wake it up to feed it because it hadn't ate in a while. I was nursing the baby then it changed to me pumping my breast and filling the bottles with milk. At first there wasn't much milk coming out, so the bottles were not getting filled. So, I did something to my breast that cause more milk to come out. At this time I was able to fill the bottle up, but it overflowed.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nursing A Baby

Post by pewilso512 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:37 pm

These are just my thoughts. Is there something new in your life (job, hobby, relationship) that has started recently? Maybe you will have to make some minor changes in your life to accommodate it. The baby may be symbolic of this "new thing."

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:57 am

Thank you for your thoughts. No, there is nothing new in my life yet, but I am believing God for a new job and relationship. So, hopefully this dream is confirmation that it's on the way.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 pm

I sense it's something young and new that needs to be nurtured, it could be a job, gifting, husband or ministry etc. Babies need milk to grow, to be healthy and strong. whatever your baby is, the lord wants you to nurture it so it can grow, it could be with prayer or by working it with your time, care and energy. God bless you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 am

I think that it's about a part of your life where you provide nourishment of some sort. You might not feel like it's not getting anywhere or doing much but the dream is an encouragement that you will really make a huge difference. Much more or better than you thought!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top