Jewels in the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jewels in the sky

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Hello everyone,
Last night I had a dream that I was standing on my front porch, it was a beautiful day, the sky was so blue and there were hardly any clouds in it. I looked up and saw jewels in the sky. They looked like the jewels on the game bejeweled. So I told my best friend, did you see those jewels in the sky? And when I looked again, there were more jewels...small (but big) blue square ones, and emerald ones that were bigger than the blue ones and they were all in different places in the sky.

Then saw something that looked kinda like how the lines go in the pac man game...but they were black lines...and I saw small things begin to fall out of the they fell...I saw they were men with machetes in their hands...had a bandanna wrapped around just the top of their head...and the strange thing was they were white men....My friend went running to her car, and I ran in the house and told my with parachutes done fell out of the sky with knives and machetes...and my mom looked at me like, oh Lord. And I woke up.

Any insight?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top