See-through clothing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

See-through clothing?

Post by exo152 on Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 am

Last night I dreamed I had ordered some really nice, dressy looking, yellow pants online. I tried them on and was surprised to find that they were completely see-through. I had tucked my blouse in and you could see the blouse in full color and detail. I was showing it to someone who was with me and said to them, "can you believe these? Do you think the folks who sold them realized they were like this?" I knew I there was nothing I could wear under them that would make them look right and I wouldn't be wearing them like they were.
Any ideas? Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: See-through clothing?

Post by dreamster on Thu May 21, 2015 2:39 am

scratching chin hmmm, interestg drm,, it may symbolise you investing in something that has little substance, or is not quite what it appears on the surface or as marketed, :hairraising: ,,i suggest prudence ,,,things arnt always what they appear to be,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Thank you!
I am thinking this has something to do with our church, actually (most of my dreams have always involved the church) and this does fit a certain situation, although I didn't see it until I re-read your answer.
Thanks again!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:57 pm

:hairraising: nerd oh my,, um yes ok, scratching chin well im sure you see the aplication of ur drm,, the theme seems to be something on offer that looks the real deal , but in reality lacks substance and depth, and peaple can see thru it, disappointed your kud well be a strong metaphor ,for something goin on at ur church, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Are you asking the lord for something or is he calling you to something? it may not be what you expect to receive, it may be something that requires a certain degree of transparency. Trousers speak about your walk, I sense whatever it is you are called to requires transparency but your probably worried about what people might think when they see you. Yellow represents the mind , courage or even fear. I sense what god is calling you too will need much courage, I don't know what that is but god will reveal.
God bless you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank you Sparkler.
I have actually always been a very transparent person. For over 25 years my husband and I served in ministry and we had to be transparent.
There is a new ministry we have been asked to consider taking but even through we see the need, and the need has been expressed to us by leadership, others who are supposed to be helping are complaining that there isn't a need at all. It seems as Dreamster said, the new ministery looks like the real deal, but has little substance. Since discovering the lack of sincerity in some of those heading up this new ministery, we are very much considering not being a part of it.
Thank you both for your input!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkler on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Your welcome . I pray it all works out for you
God bless.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:57 am

nerd :hairraising: dannng,, well praise god that he's talking to yall in ur drms, read judges 7.13-15 holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top