Long haired man attacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long haired man attacking

Post by exo152 on Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 pm

My husband dreamed this;
He and his sister were outside the church we used to pastor. All around them the grounds look like they do when new construction is beginning. He said inside the church a large group was cleaning the church and outside he and his sister were trying to fix a door. He told her it would be easier if they had the key, and he said she reached into the foundation and brought out the key, saying, "here it is." About that time he saw a long-haired man coming aggressively toward him. He was swinging something and my husband knew he meant to attack him with it. He asked the man what he wanted, but the man wouldn't say anything. The man then picked up a rake and was trying to hit and stab my husband with it. But the man slipped on a pile of loose leaves and fell, falling on the rake and it stabbed him through the chest, bleeding and dying.
Any ideas? Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long haired man attacking

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 19, 2015 5:07 am

Is there a "new thing" going on at your church or in an area of ministry that your husband is also helping with? To be fixing a door could be about making something accessible or inviting.

The aggressive, long-haired man must be someone (or a group) that's opposed to what your husband is doing. The promise of the dream is that the attack will end up turned upon itself, and your husband will be untouched by it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue May 19, 2015 8:13 am

Wow!
Yes, yes, and yes!!
My husband has been asked to help with a new ministry in our church, which is focused on making the church inviting and "securing the back door".....basically making sure people feel welcome and aren't just coming and going!
Not sure who would be opposed but we will keep our eyes open.
Thanks Mark!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:47 am

Well, this came to pass.
The new ministry actually died in it's infant stages.
We aren't sure the exact details but my husband did hear the pastor's wife expressing disdain toward setting up such a ministry (didn't feel there was any need) in the first,only and final meeting. My husband was not harmed, even though he spoke up in defense of the ministry, in the face of opposition from many of the older members of the church. The actual thought that their church was considered unfriendly almost blew them away.
And the sister who was assisting him in the dream has begun to attend the church. Not sure if that is significant to the dream or not.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top