handicapped elephants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handicapped elephants

Post by pr on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 am

I had a very strange dream. I was going on bike ride with my friend. I think it was a way along the woods. I was sitting back and was enjoying the trees and some animals around. Then, I saw an elephant which looked really strange. The elephant's body had big stems of pine leaves which was like the hair on the sides of back of elephant. Then, I saw, there were two big trunks of the huge trees on the top of the elephant. Actually, the trees had grown on the back of elephant, but someone had cut the tree and so 2 huge trunks were remaining on the back of the elephant. The elephant has to struggle to every step as it had to carry both the trees on its back. I told to my friend, that it was really strange to see such an elephant and asked him to stop, that I could take a picture of it in my camera. But he refused because, he didnít see the elephant. Then after travelling some more distance, I saw another elephant with 3 legs on its left side. The middle leg was shorter and was not landing on the ground. The elephant had no legs on the right side. So, the elephant has to struggle to balance itself with legs only on its left side. Then, again I saw another elephant, with only 2 legs in front. It had no legs on the back side. This elephant was walking like a man upside-down with the help of its front 2 legs.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: handicapped elephants

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:34 am

pr,

elephants represent: Invincible or thick skinned: Not easily offended, powerful, large. Phil. 4:13

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top