ex boyfriend in a mobile trailer home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ex boyfriend in a mobile trailer home?

Post by happiness80 on Sat May 16, 2015 3:08 am

I had a really interesting dream recently;

In the dream I am with an ex boyfriend and seems he is living in a mobile type home - its really not a good home as it only seems to have a seat area. I am surprised this is where he lives. In the dream we are talking about the past and he asks me if I am going to do this forever - running circles around him - I respond by saying I never did that he did. He then says he ran because he was embarrassed and scared.
He is then showing me a new dog he has and apparently he brought it from my family. I recognize the dog which is a brown mastiff type dog. He then walks the dog past people at a shop and speaks a different language in front of them. I feel that he's showing off in front of them, however rather than being impressed, the people are talking bad about him. We are then on the beach and I think to myself I will find him a special shell. We are then talking about judgement day and I ask him if he is ready (if he died). He says he is not. I say to him that I am and feel confident about this. I then see bears and seals on the beach however they are interacting with people normally and not attacking. There is also a seal above us that spews out lots of shells on the beach.

Any thoughts?
I haven't dreamed of this ex in some time as we were together so long ago and both of us have moved on.
I am wondering if something significant is to happen in his life or mine soon as the dream was so unexpected and strange. I know that he wasn't a Christian when we parted yet I often shared about the Lord with him. I am not sure whether this is more a message for me or concerning him - there were no bad feelings either.

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ex boyfriend in a mobile trailer home?

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue May 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Whatever his state is now is just temporary (mobile home), and dogs could be man's best friend. The Holy Ghost sits on us which is why he can only be seated. He is speaking a different language, could mean he has an encounter with the Holy Ghost. Dogs lead the blind just as the Holy Ghost does. His showing off could be a holy boldness and others around him may ridicule him. What you was wanting to do (give shells) God will do. He can use anything (mammal) to give us. That's a good dream. My opinion...

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 am

Dreamert00 wrote:Whatever his state is now is just temporary (mobile home), and dogs could be man's best friend. The Holy Ghost sits on us which is why he can only be seated. He is speaking a different language, could mean he has an encounter with the Holy Ghost. Dogs lead the blind just as the Holy Ghost does. His showing off could be a holy boldness and others around him may ridicule him. What you was wanting to do (give shells) God will do. He can use anything (mammal) to give us. That's a good dream. My opinion...

Thank you for your thoughts, that was very helpful giving me a different perspective to look at this dream. I should add that after thinking about this dream I just felt that the mobile home pointed to poverty in some way because it really wasn't a good place for him to be living in - But I do feel this is positive for him - perhaps the lord is requiring me to pray as I used to for his salvation/or walk if he has become a Christian, I just had forgotten about him until this dream as it has been a very long time since I have seen him. I guess another possibility is he is symbolic for someone else- but I wouldn't have a clue who.

Blessings.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top