Please pray over these dreams. Thank you! Jesus bless! I can't remember what airplanes mean in dreams the moment...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please pray over these dreams. Thank you! Jesus bless! I can't remember what airplanes mean in dreams the moment...

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Tue May 12, 2015 10:09 pm

GOD RESCUES CELEBRITIES DREAMS

First one of Kesha and Rihanna. I was in a room with them. And I started all of the sudden talking with them about MK Ultra Mind Control and they were talking with me in a way that let me know they knew all about it most likely more than I do because they experience it in their environment, and that they wanted freedom from their environment. I had this sense of wanting to rescue them. Then I started getting self-conscious about whether there were handlers or enforcers in the area HEARING what we were saying and had this feeling of wanting to leave with the girls. Next scene I was in an airplane. And there was someone who looked like someone I know a little bit and I laid me hands on his arm to get a better look to see if it was him. He was very friendly saying hi and stuff and I apologized and said "sorry I just wanted to make sure it was you." Then I looked around for the girls checking to see if they made it on the plane. And while I was riding on the airplane I had a sense God was leading me to the people of the entertainment industry so that He can save them through me. Like a "well I guess God wants me here and this is what He wants me to do now." And a person that He laid on my heart(Paul McCartney)crossed my mind.
05/12/2015 Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj. I met with them in a hallway area. And I looked at both of them in their eyes and they were kinda smiling, laughing. And I started speaking. I said "you may not understand what I'm going to say right now, but I know that you've been through very bad things." And Britney started breaking down. I noticed I have lowered myself to the floor sorta squatting. I had a strong sense that I was full of the Holy Spirit and He wanted to comfort her through me. I could feel His love, His tenderness it was soothing and warm and overwhelming. I took her hand and held hands and was saying to her "God really loves you." I looked at Nicki who was weeping too, I think she was sitting, and she wanted me to bear her hand, in mine. Like carrying. So I said "Oh you like to be carried, you're like that." And she just made that weak gentle smile people do when they're weeping. So I was talking with them telling them of God loving them and it was intimate; the Holy Spirit had their attention and I felt a friendship forming. But then I heard footsteps. I quickly let go of their hands got up and thoughts were racing. I wondered if that could be a handler or enforcer or spy, someone working in the secret society anyway. I wondered what they would think if they saw the girls in tears. And had a feeling of wanting to get out of there with the girls. I took off into another room throughout the hallway and the person caught up with me, said my name and don't remember what else they said. No harm came to me but they were a bit pursuant. Then it stopped eventually. I know for certain God has not given up on these people. Is He calling me to be more than an intercessor? Not sure yet but He certainly called me to this area. I love You Jesus how great Thou art! What love, You're so loving and merciful, You delight in mercy, Your love saves and heals! All glory and honor be to You! Sometime ago, somewhere between or among these times I've heard Josh Garrel's song "Colors" in my dream states. Oh is God trying to say something deep and tender and wonderful here? I think so! All glory and honor to Him!

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please pray over these dreams. Thank you! Jesus bless! I can't remember what airplanes mean in dreams the moment...

Post by Sparkler on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Yes god is calling you to interceed on behalf of those in the entertainment industry who have sold there souls for fame and fortune. Many of them are being manipulated by labels and 'puppet masters' secretly pulling strings behind the scenes, dictating what they sing about, wear and say. God bless you.

Sparkler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top