Cutting a Loaf of Bread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cutting a Loaf of Bread

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 12, 2015 3:20 pm

I was inside of an aunt's old house (she no longer lives there). I was sitting in a chair in her dining room - more of a recliner-type chair. Next, my dentist walks up to me. In real life, I had a dentist appointment the same day as this dream. In the dream, she hands me a loaf of bread still in the pan. She asks me to cut it, and I understood her to mean that I should make a single cut into the loaf, length-wise. I did, and I saw that the inside of the bread had some kind of cream cheese and fruit filling. The loaf of bread looked good, and I imagined it would have been tasty.

Next, she points out a problem with a door leading to the outside. She had some complaint about the door, although I can't remember what it was. My reply to her was along the lines of how I understood or could relate. I then revealed to her that I actually knew this house and that door really well - probably better than she did - since this was my aunt's house and I was familiar with it since my childhood.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cutting a Loaf of Bread

Post by dreamster on Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

scratching chin real interstg drm m,, i would say its showing you of a place of comfort in your life,where your at peace, and feeding for your soul, the dentit and the door represent maintence to be done ,jesus can be a dentist holy moly hee hee ,,the bread his werd :bible: its clear to me that this drm is showing you to relax in the recliner sweet dreams 2 [i loan u mine lol! ],,let jesus werk on you, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Good word, D. Thank you!

And...I couldn't possibly take your recliner. Something tells me you'd be attached to it. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 12, 2015 5:53 pm

laugh such wisdom my young apprentace,, i wouldnt say strings attached, more like steel cables like on the golden gate bridge, what lol! i guess its the thort that counts,, hee hee idea sweet dreams 2 chairman dee,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 12, 2015 7:05 pm

yep, i think its about a time of rest for you, somewhere wheres there no stress for you, a season of replenishment, feeding on the werd, , the bread of life, also ''taste and see that the lord is gud'' :donut: hee hee ,,perhaps this is a direct message to you, in ur backyard in the snow,, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top