Being told a Bomb is going to drop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being told a Bomb is going to drop.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 am

Blessings dear ones,

Dream,

I was working in a certain wing in a government office. I think it was the White house. The wing was narrow where only a few of us worked. A high official lady walks in and tells us that a bomb is going to be dropped and then she lowers her voice and I can not hear all that she is saying, and I ask her to please speak up but she does not and I am like," what I can not hear you!" and I am getting frustrated because she will not speak up.I ask her four times to speak up but she does not and I felt like she did it on purpose so I could not hear her but the other couple of people in the office could because she was standing close to them, then she walks out of the room. I ask them why did she not speak up so I could hear her they said she did not want others to hear what she was saying. They told me that she said, "a bomb is going to drop." I said I had a dream we were going to get bombed in the US and then I saw a vision as I was sharing that I had a dream about the US being bombed.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being told a Bomb is going to drop.

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:55 am

:HiBye: Jeanie. This is my interupation of a bomb. A sudden expansion of understanding or knowledge. So could be that God will give you greater understanding in dreams concerning America or that God is going to reveal something that has been going on for the past 4 years in the White house that they do not want revealed. I'm thinking that its very high up because its in a certain wing where only a few people work. Well thats my Two Cents . I pray that it helps. If not please forgive.

Blessings,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:24 am

Hi precious one I receive that.

I think since there is a double message in this dream with the bomb.The Lord is revealing a literal situation. I believe this is a intercession dream to pray for Obama in the swearing in of office and praying protection of all those who will attend.

hugs dear one.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

I believe it is that also Jeanie and to pray for the United States specifically.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 am

praying Yes we need to pray for the hand of the Lord to be upon our nation. Oh Lord hear the prayer of your saints.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am

I believe it is literal too. Don't want to, but I believe it is literal and soon...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top