Waiting To Cross Train Tracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting To Cross Train Tracks

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon May 11, 2015 6:47 am

I was walking and just as I was getting to the train tracks the rails came down preventing anyone to cross. As the rails were coming down I heard a voice saying that a train may not be coming and the rails might just be acting up. I saw other people standing and waiting to cross the tracks also.  We waited for a few minutes and there was no train. As we were waiting I looked and saw the path I was going to be taken. Then I saw people in there cars coming and crossing the track. I was hoping the train wouldn't come and hit them. Then I saw some of the people who had been standing at the tracks waiting starting to cross. So, I decided it was safe and I crossed also. Once I crossed I started walking up the path along side the train tracks and I was praying that I would make it safely and the train wouldn't  come and hit me. Then I was looking in my purse as I was walking and I could feel others behind me. I felt as if they were trying to steal my purse and I would allow them to pass me, so they wouldn't get my purse. The dream ended from there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top