Driving a car I won, but have since sold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving a car I won, but have since sold

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat May 09, 2015 9:20 am

Hello, everyone! Thoughts on this dream, please...

I was driving to an appointment. There were lots of hills. When I made it to my destination, I decided to park out back.

The  appointment was over, so I went to get in my car. I forgot I parked out back at first, then remembered. I made a mental note to park in the front the next time I went to that location.

There was a huge hill I had to go up. It was scary, but I told myself it would be okay. I put the car in 3rd gear and went for it.

* IRL I was on a game show last year, won a car, but sold it. Why would I be driving a car I no longer own?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving a car I won, but have since sold

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 09, 2015 10:53 am

I've had dreams where the car I'm driving or seeing is one that I used to own...but, they've still related to what's going on right now in my life. For instance, I saw my former car with deflated tires. In real life, I had a very long and difficult week at work, and I was...tired.

Usually, my car dreams are about something right now or in the very near future.

So, that being said...does the rest of your dream fit your waking life right now? Have you gone through anything "hilly" in real life? Do you see a huge hill coming up that seems scary? Just like in the dream, you'll be ok when you have to face it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top