TWO TOADS IN A POPOVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO TOADS IN A POPOVER

Post by beepromises on Sun May 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Sorry this is so short, guys - it's all that I remember of the dream, although I know there was more:

I was in someone's messy room, moving things around a little bit with my foot and trying to gather my own things together to leave the room.

As I was bending down to grab my notebook and my lunch bag, the popover in the lunch bag began to move, and as I watched, a toad popped out of it.  I yelled in disgust, and then another smaller one popped out.

I saw that the notebook was moving and knew that there was another toad hiding in there.

I started to try to climb a ladder that was nailed to the wall, thinking it couldn't be done with my hands full of stuff that I was carrying, but someone was insisting that they do it all of the time, so I started up.  Half way up, the ladder broke and pulled away from the wall.

I had a feeling of resignation, like "I knew that would happen"

It sounds like a silly dream, I know - but the toads really bother me.  Also......a popover?   laugh   haven't even  thought of one in years..................just wondered if anything in this dream would 'pop out' to any of you....... nerd

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO TOADS IN A POPOVER

Post by beepromises on Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Oops - forgot to mention that when I woke up, I kept hearing the song 'Message in a bottle' by the Police? Sting?

.....really showing my age, here.....

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Sun May 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Just wanted to send this out again, in case anyone might have any thoughts....I'm a bit stumped...
nerd

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top