Dreams from unbelievers...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams from unbelievers...?

Post by happiness80 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

Hi all,

My apologies if this has been asked - I know that the lord can and does use dreams to communicate with unbelievers, I had the experience of going to work and one of my colleagues who is an unbeliever told me she had a dream about me. I was very surprised as she doesn't often confide about things like this and im also not sure what to think about the dream - whether it is a message for me or her?
Im currently praying about it - it certainly wasn't a bad dream and by that I mean, it didn't sound negative but interesting.

Does anyone have thoughts on this or ever had this experience?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams from unbelievers...?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Mia may have more to say on this subject. I'll tell you that I have interpreted a few dreams for unbelievers - mostly family, and a couple coworkers. One of my coworker's dreams was actually foretelling of a future event, which kinda blew his mind when it manifested.

I would guard myself when it comes to unbelievers dreaming about me, though. For one, I could always be symbolic in their dreams. The dream may also be from their emotions/desires as well.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun May 03, 2015 3:39 am

yes I can imagine how amazed they might have been when you were able to help them and then seeing it manifest would have been pretty neat.

Thanks that's very helpful, and good points to keep in mind. My co -worker dreamed I was pregnant but hiding the pregnancy for fear of being judged. Was interesting and did catch my attention - mainly because she is an atheist but doesn't often reveal such personal things. Ive continued to think on this dream and it will be interesting to see what the Lord may be saying here. I continued to ask her about the dream and then used that opportunity to talk to her about dreams from the Lord. Perhaps that's what it was for, maybe to plant a seed or open her thinking in that area.
Will have to see what becomes of all this.

Thank you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top