Few different people on my heart...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few different people on my heart...

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Went like this: brother in Christ Josh Manley is very shy and so he and I don't talk much at all and are awkward towards eachother 😕even though he's very nice. I dreamed that I was sitting on bleachers with his sister and friends and he was there. He was going to go sit. And I thought that he would from our left go up and sit behind us instead of sitting next to me. But instead he walked ahead and sat right down next to me, looked at me and looked me in the eye and deeply acknowledged me as his sister in Christ. And it felt like his demeanor and actions embraced me. And then I rested me head on his shoulder and he calmly smiled. And then I lifted my head. I felt a bit nervous for a moment because I didn't want someone to think we were ahem together you know what I mean. So I put my head one more time on his shoulder and did a little snuggling action. Then that was that. Later I saw people, one of them famous, in pictures. Big pictures. I was pulling faces towards them then to be funny. Finally they broke into laughter and we're moving and were like live beings. One of them glanced at me a few times laughing and smiling towards me like he was thinking "she's so funny." And then later after I was in a subway or bus with another friend of mine, who in reality is in rehab right now. There were a few other people there, same people who are Josh Manley's friends and family. And we were standing. I motioned to my friend about something and he thought it meant I wanted him to get closer to me so he put his shoulder on mine. I was thinking that's not what I meant but then I was like oh well. And just stood around acceptong the strange situation we were in. Not a clue where we were headed. Just standing in a moving bus or subway of some sort.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few different people on my heart...

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 pm

I dreamed of Josh Manley again. 'Tis time I was watching him from across the street. And it seemed like he tried crossing but couldn't like he was limited somehow. And his clothes changed alittle. He went from having a shirt to having a black breast strap on him over his shirt.

Last edited by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Funny-looking typos)

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top