Creation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creation...

Post by Hector70 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm

My dream...

I was standing before a lagoon and i was butt-naked. It felt like early in the morning. I was surrounded by huge trees and I saw rays of the sun coming in. As, I am standing there, I begin to see little birds being form from the dirt... a lot of them(I think they where sparrows). I saw birds(all kinds of birds)parrots...etc. flying around. All kind of animals where being created as I stood there.

Even though I was standing before this lagoon; I saw the creation of all animals being form under the water...Whales,Sharks,Fishes...etc. As, I am seeing this; I can hear the birds singing, the Lion's roar,and other animals running around...just full of activity.

Then right before my eyes, i begin to see a animal been form before me: I saw the internal organ and all being form(sort of like a decaying process; but backwards) then after this animal was fully created...It shook it self and walked pass me. I felt the wet skin and it was brown; It was an Ox.

That was the dream.

Now, after this dream. I went read the account of creation in the bible. It's in the same sequence in my dream!

Thank you for any input! God bless
Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top