My manager at work and a condo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My manager at work and a condo

Post by silentqueen on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:53 am

My sister and I arrived at this complex with condos. As we were arriving, my manager was in his car and about leave. I went over to talk to him and he told me all the the things he'd accomplished inside the unit; mainly cleaning and putting things in order. He said he knew how much I liked things clean and in order (true IRL). He mentioned someone had left their pet turtles and crablike creatures in their bedroom which had died and he got rid of them. He said they had some sort of attachment to them but he wanted them gone and he knew I would, too. I agreed with him.  He said, "I hope you like what I've done." I then introduced him to my sister. He told her that I was fantastic. He then left. My sister and I went inside the unit. It was so nice and clean. There wasn't a lot of furniture yet, but what was there was in order. We walked into the kitchen and there were these cups I'd purchased. He had them on a gold holder. The way he had them displayed and arranged was perfect. He had mopped the floor because the fan was on drying it. The speed was a little too high because it blew the cups and holder over but none broke. My sister rushed over and turned down the speed and we arranged the cups again. There was also a beautiful green plant that was so vibrant. My sister said how much she liked the place.

We then went to the bedroom. It was very pretty but we saw one dead creature on the floor and another one that slowly crept outside the door when the light turned on and it died. there was one dead on the bed. My sister told me she would clean them up. I went to another part of the condo and my sister joined me and she had put all the dead creatures in the bag. She told me she checked the room thoroughly and none were left. She said again, " I really like this place. I agreed. EOD

I have no clue except I feel really good about this dream. Any insight is appreciated.

God bless you,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My manager at work and a condo

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi, Marla -

I think that the manager represents the Lord. I think that the condo represents a place that he's prepared for you that you'd really like - just like how you felt in the dream.

The building could represent a church - or something along those lines.

When you had this dream, was there anything new in your life that you felt the Lord had brought you into - something especially for you?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 am

Hi Mark,

This is exactly what I saw, too. It's an answer to a prayer. It's something I'm waiting for the Lord to do. It's a sign that while it may look like nothing is happening, He is preparing it just for me. I received a prophetic word two months ago and it was simply this, " God is fixing it just for you. It's a tailor-made blessing." This dream is confirmation.

Thank you and God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top