Crazy Dream! Manifested Same Day! YIKES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazy Dream! Manifested Same Day! YIKES!

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:10 am

So I had a dream that my nieces and nephews were at a pool party. All of a sudden two or more kids drowned! I didn't see the other children, but I heard that they were able to revive them. I seen my niece under the water, and she had such a creepy smile on her face. She was dead! They were not able to revive her! This dream creaped me out so much that I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. So much, that I had to call my sister to tell her about it. I just couldn't shake that look on my nieces face all day! I ended up telling my sister about it and asking her if they planned on going swimming anytime soon. She said no. I told her that sometimes I have 'warning' dreams, and if something comes up to just watch that girl like a hawk in the water!!! 😱

Later on in the evening, my sister texted me and said that they were later invited to a pool party this weekend. She is going out of town without the kids, and would have had to send them without her, relying on others to watch her kids in the water! Since she couldn't be there to watch her daughter like a hawk, she decided to decline the invitation to the party! She is a backsliden believer, so I didn't know what she would think about me sharing my dream with her. Im quite surprised she took heed to this warning dream, bc in times past she can be quite stubborn. She was actually freaked out by the whole thing, considering they werent invited when I first told her about the dream! I really believe God spared them something, by her not still sending the kids to this party. Whatever the enemy had in store, God has outsmarted him again!! holy moly

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Dream! Manifested Same Day! YIKES!

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:46 am

Wow! Praise God!

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:42 am

AWESOME!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top