Headless cat dream.. Need interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headless cat dream.. Need interpretation

Post by Erpo1972 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:19 pm

I have been recently diagnosed with macular degeneration and have been very anxious. I have been praying for healing and seeking God. I had a dream in which I saw a large squirrel. He was asleep or dead but had no marks on him. I saw a black cat that was a little smaller to his right. The cat's head had been wrenched off his body. His body was separate from him and the cat's head was suspended in the air with eyes looking back and forth at the squirrel. I felt compassion for the squirrel and horror at the cat who I realized didn't know he was dead.
I woke up with my heart beating very fast. Before I slept I had been telling God that I needed him and asking him not to leave me. I was horrified that the cat didn't know he was dead and wanted to look away. I am new here and would appreciate any interpretations.
Blessings to you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Headless cat dream.. Need interpretation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 02, 2015 2:32 am

Sorry for the late reply.

When I dream about cats, they usually symbolize people (oftentimes, my family...but not always).

For the animals to both be dead, they could represent people who may not be saved - especially the cat, who did not realize it was dead.

Do you have the same feelings towards people in your life that you felt toward the individual animals in your dream?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top