Angelic beings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelic beings

Post by Angem on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 pm

I've just had a very werid dream. The action took place in the house that I'm working now (I'm live-in carer), in my room, but in the dream the room had additional part, which not exist in real. I entered this place and I saw two big angelic beeings with wings and swords, dressed in white robes. I automatically knew in my heart that they was made from light. They was moving in very werid way - just vanishing in one place and appearing in the another at the same time, in a twinkling of an eye. They was about to rescue somebody, but I couldn't see that person, because his image was fuzzy. I had a prefeeling that they had overtook the evil foces with very short time. One of those angels had catched this person and the other had followed covering them. The first one went through the door, but the second didn't manage, turned around and in the same moment a few swords had pierced him. I could see black holes in places of wounds, something like the depth, abyss, cosmos. It coused a lot of pain to the angel, but he recovered immediatelly and kept running. Someone whispered me to follow him. We flew out the house and he had jumped into a river and started to swim upstream. He changed his form into a large lion (as big as dinosaur more like) whole made from flames of fire. My spirit followed him in the air and then I woke up.

Angem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelic beings

Post by king Rex on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:15 pm

WOW ! What a dream of deliverance, it reminds me so much of HIS WORD... No weapon formed against us shall prosper.. Remain under HIS anointing. GOD be with you .

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:47 am

AWESOME DREAM!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angem on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Thank you so much for your blessings. Bless you in the Name of Jesus as well :)
This was amazing dream indeed. I suppose it was about one of my friends who I was praying about and preaching the Gospel recently. Unfortunatelly he has lost his only brother few days before I was dreaming this dream. But I didn't know about it untill few days after that. When I had found it out, the Lord had told me to lead this friend to accept Him as a Lord and Saviour as soon as possible. I was surprised that this friend wanted to speak with me at all as he stated at the beggining that he had lost his all faith because of what had happened. But the Lord insisted and pushed me to keep telling him the Gospel and persuading to accept Jesus. At the beggining he had some problems with understanding some questions, but eventually he had accepted Jesus and had renounced all involvement in esoteric matters as he used to be involved. All those days I had preached him I could feel unbelievable joy from the midst of my belly - Holly Ghost's joy - I had just knew that he would be borne new again! So it seems I was a witness of those things which happened in the spiritual realm just as it was in this dream. Glory be to God Almighty and the Lord Jesus Christ! I praise you Lord!

Angem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top