New Appliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Appliance

Post by HeLives00 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:11 am

Praise ye the Lord!

I had a dream that I was sleeping in my current apartment on my bed as normal and woke up went in the kitchen and saw a brand new refrigerator in the old spot my old one used to be in.

The old refrigerator was moved on the wall to the left of the new one. It was still plugged up and had food in it. But it was like I had two now.

I remember opening the new one, it was white on the interior and exterior, really sparkling clean and empty.

I asked my children where it came from and they said my step father gave it to me and brought it up and that he had just left. So I looked out of the Window and saw him walking out of my building.

I live on the third floor of an apt where's there's no elevator so in his natural strength and without any toolsor help its impossible to do.

So a few things that stood out to me where that it was an unexpected gift of necessity that my Heavenly Father would give, an overflow, or preservation and storage. I just can't put it all together.

Any helpful interpretation would be appreciated.

Blessings.

HeLives00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Appliance

Post by HeLives00 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 am

The Holy Spirit is moving over here! I was praying to the Lord and so he mentions the word double portion. Me being a babe in Christ, I went online to look up the phrase double portion. And as I'm doing so, Joyce Meyers began reading scripture from Isaiah 61:6-7 and the story of Job, in which God was speaking of double portion and the release of restoration and inheritance for all that was lost.

I believe this dream may be related to the release of a double portion blessing in my life.

Praise the Lord!

HeLives00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:14 am

Hi HeLives00

A refrigerator is used to preserve or keep things which we do not want spoil.

The new refrigerator was moved into the right position but the old one was moved to the left; a new place or way of keeping or preserving things. The old one still worked but your stepfather wanted to bless you with a new one. Your stepfather did it for you without any request from you. Amen!!! Holy Spirit knows all things.

This is the scripture that came to me...

No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; for the patch pulls away from the garment and the tear is made worse. Nor do they put new wine into old wine skins, or else the wine skins break, and the wine is spilled, and the wine skins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wine skins and both are preserved. Matthew 9:16-17

Jesus was talking about fasting in this context, however, the analogy He gives could apply to this. Also your stepfather did this for you. God is so awesome. He is able to keep that which we commit to Him and He knows what we have need of before we even ask!

Toss what doesn't bear witness.

God bless,

Marla

Last edited by silentqueen on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional thought)

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeLives00 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi silent queen,

I thought no one would answer but was led here tonight to see a response. Praise The Lord! Thank you so much for your insight.

It bares witness and I will certainly keep an eye out for the manifestation as well ad study the scripture you provided.

Blessings.

HeLives00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum