My Mother Gives Birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mother Gives Birth

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 am

I dreamt my mom found out she was pregnate. We chucked because she is 58 and wondered how it was possible. I began to think that I would be the one to raise her because of my parents age and my mother's health isn't great. I was asleep and my mom called me to tell me she had given birth to a baby girl. I went to the hospital to see the baby. I thought she looked just like my niece. While I was holding her on my chest, I kept thinking that she would be the baby girl I never had and was excited about raising her. My mom put the baby in her crib for a nap. The crib was next to a window with the blinds rope dangling next to the crib. I thought,"Gosh, it's been a long time since my parents have had children. Don't they now you aren't suppose to put a crib next to blinds." Then my dad and brother were playing a card game and my brother sat the baby next to him. My dad took the baby from my brother and gave me the baby because he thought my brother was being careless with the baby. I thought my dad was being to sensitive. As I was holding my baby sister I was filled with such love and I kept thinking she was filling the desire I have to have a baby girl. Then I woke up.

Maria~

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mother Gives Birth

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Are you ovulating? This could be a hormone induced dream. Could be your clock is ticking. nerd

BUT, on another note - it all depends on which the Holy Spirit guides as the 'right' interpretation:

God may require you to fulfill and carry out a ministry that someone else birthed out (started) but couldn't finish and gives to you because your heart is very close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 am

That is funny that you asked if I am ovulating...I am! :goofy:
The second part is exactly what I am in the midst of. I am director of a ministry in my church that will end in May. I didn't start it, but have been asked to close it down.
Thank you!
Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:59 pm

thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 pm

mymaria, In lieu of the comments that has already been made, I like to make a contribution aswell...It is apparent that this dream goes from sweet to bitter, only after discord has been sown, be well aware of those who demonstrate a charter of a lying-tongue, swift to mischief, a forwardness, etc. You have been asked to step away from a situation that was prexisting by a guide, overseer, ruler...for what reason's given--legitimate accord of those who carry a spirit of idleness, falsehood--habitually robbers with their tongues, moral pervisity. I believe there are those who have done so unto you...but however the remedy here is a (hospital) deal in need of a spiritual-healing amongst thine brothern (church). I encourage you to perserve your spot and take a stand. Pray for those individuals and watch God "handle" the birthing-act of something great to come amongst his family!!! Amen~

Salutations
Halo :coffee:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top