Repetitive Dream

Go down

Repetitive Dream

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 am

Hello, For the past few months I have been having dreams of babies, not all were identical but all centered the same situation. For example;
Everyone that I have had up until a week ago consist of parents in distress situations handing over their babies crying begging me to take care of them and they were all infants.In the last dream I was standing on a sidewalk when something got my attention and I looked up and saw a person (couldn't see a face) grab a baby and threw it out of the window! I immediately ran over and caught the child and then they grabbed another and did the same thing! All together it was 7-8 babies and I remember crying saying why are they doing this while catching every single one of them ( I actually was counting them in the dream)! When I woke up I remember having that unease feeling like it was real.Once I got myself together and realized that it was a dream, I got up to write it in my "dream book" and as I strolled through the pages I came across a dream of the SAME content that I had in 2012! All I could do is cry! I know that there is a message but WHAT? It's painful!! Please HELP!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repetitive Dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 am

Usually, babies are things that take up a lot of your time and attention; ie. jobs, ministry, hobbies, etc.

7-8 is a lot.

Do you feel a big sense of responsibility for things around you? Even for things that might not be your responsibility, you just can't help pitching in and doing them?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 am

Not really. However, I will say that the only thing that stands out is since I was a young child I have ALWAYS fought(physically) on behalf of those whom I hold dare to my heart (sister,cousins, friends) it didn't matter, if they were being bullied or belittled I was there. And even now I find myself always at the side of my loved ones encouraging, uplifting, pushing, and even speaking up for!! Some times it could be people who I barely know, if I see that they are being taken advantage of I CANNOT help it!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Thu May 28, 2015 3:29 am

Good morning,
Back in April I posted my dream to be interpret and you've asked me if I felt obligated to help and I responded but never heard anymore.. Well, this week alone including last night I have dreamt twice concerning a baby (last night) and twin boys one yrs old (Tue night). Again like the rest the parents gave them to me! The only difference in these two were that I never saw the parents but the feelings I had in the dream were identical. Something was not right!! PLEASE IF POSSIBLE HELP!! I AM IN TEARS BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG!!! I NEED GOD TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME!!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Thu May 28, 2015 3:30 am

Good morning,
Back in April I posted my dream to be interpret and you've asked me if I felt obligated to help and I responded but never heard anymore.. Well, this week alone including last night I have dreamt twice concerning a baby (last night) and twin boys one yrs old (Tue night). Again like the rest the parents gave them to me! The only difference in these two were that I never saw the parents but the feelings I had in the dream were identical. Something was not right!! PLEASE IF POSSIBLE HELP!! I AM IN TEARS BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG!!! I NEED GOD TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME!!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 am

The scripture says children are a gift. Has God given you a gift a few times but you aren't recognizing it? I'm not exactly sure what your feelings of it not being right are about. I had a dream recently of seeing a child that I knew was just born around Christmas. I kept thinking in the dream that this just wasn't right that this child was so big already. Sometimes our minds get in there even in the dream. Sorry, I'm maybe not too helpful. I'd ask yoyrself why you were so upset by this. What was that feeling about?
Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down