Repetitive Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repetitive Dream

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 am

Hello, For the past few months I have been having dreams of babies, not all were identical but all centered the same situation. For example;
Everyone that I have had up until a week ago consist of parents in distress situations handing over their babies crying begging me to take care of them and they were all infants.In the last dream I was standing on a sidewalk when something got my attention and I looked up and saw a person (couldn't see a face) grab a baby and threw it out of the window! I immediately ran over and caught the child and then they grabbed another and did the same thing! All together it was 7-8 babies and I remember crying saying why are they doing this while catching every single one of them ( I actually was counting them in the dream)! When I woke up I remember having that unease feeling like it was real.Once I got myself together and realized that it was a dream, I got up to write it in my "dream book" and as I strolled through the pages I came across a dream of the SAME content that I had in 2012! All I could do is cry! I know that there is a message but WHAT? It's painful!! Please HELP!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repetitive Dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 am

Usually, babies are things that take up a lot of your time and attention; ie. jobs, ministry, hobbies, etc.

7-8 is a lot.

Do you feel a big sense of responsibility for things around you? Even for things that might not be your responsibility, you just can't help pitching in and doing them?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 am

Not really. However, I will say that the only thing that stands out is since I was a young child I have ALWAYS fought(physically) on behalf of those whom I hold dare to my heart (sister,cousins, friends) it didn't matter, if they were being bullied or belittled I was there. And even now I find myself always at the side of my loved ones encouraging, uplifting, pushing, and even speaking up for!! Some times it could be people who I barely know, if I see that they are being taken advantage of I CANNOT help it!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Thu May 28, 2015 3:29 am

Good morning,
Back in April I posted my dream to be interpret and you've asked me if I felt obligated to help and I responded but never heard anymore.. Well, this week alone including last night I have dreamt twice concerning a baby (last night) and twin boys one yrs old (Tue night). Again like the rest the parents gave them to me! The only difference in these two were that I never saw the parents but the feelings I had in the dream were identical. Something was not right!! PLEASE IF POSSIBLE HELP!! I AM IN TEARS BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG!!! I NEED GOD TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME!!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atpaige0314@gmail.com on Thu May 28, 2015 3:30 am

Good morning,
Back in April I posted my dream to be interpret and you've asked me if I felt obligated to help and I responded but never heard anymore.. Well, this week alone including last night I have dreamt twice concerning a baby (last night) and twin boys one yrs old (Tue night). Again like the rest the parents gave them to me! The only difference in these two were that I never saw the parents but the feelings I had in the dream were identical. Something was not right!! PLEASE IF POSSIBLE HELP!! I AM IN TEARS BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG!!! I NEED GOD TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME!!!

atpaige0314@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top