Collapsing House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Collapsing House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 am

I was inside the basement of my house. Immediately, the house began collapsing on me, with the floor above threatening to crush me in the basement. I crouched to the ground, expecting this to be the end, but the collapse stopped momentarily. I was terrified at this point in the dream.

I looked to the center of the basement at the main, load-bearing post. It had a diagonal slash through it - like a clean cut with a blade - and the top half of the post was sliding downwards along the angle of the slash, which brought on the collapse.

Somehow, I had enough time to get out of my house. Next thing I know, I'm in my backyard with a few family members. I take a look at what I had just come out from: My house is actually up in the largest tree in the yard. This did not seem odd in the dream. At this point, I knew that the house was going to finish collapsing soon.

My thoughts moved toward the future. Once the house was destroyed, a crew would come and clear it all away. Even though I would have lost the house, I would have received an insurance payment to cover it - then I could build another house on that spot. This one would have some slight adjustments from the previous one - one being that I would have the space for a longer driveway that could hold two cars (my current one only fits my car).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collapsing House

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 am

Do you think that it is symbolic?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 pm

I do.  The part with my house in a tree especially makes me think this way. And then, the part where I saw the basement post cut like it was - it makes me think of something supportive giving way...something along those lines?

My emotions also make me wonder. For one, the only real part that had strong emotions were where I thought I was done for when the collapse began. I was fairly indifferent to everything else, and then optimistic regarding the future.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Your emotions did make me think that the Lord is using this dream to reassure you ahead of time that everything will be okay.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

You're right. I told myself that, too, as I've been thinking about the dream today. I can't help but wonder what the issue will be, though.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi mark!!

Are you under a lot of pressure either at work or in your personal life? It sounds like some pressure or stress will cause you do do a little remodeling or restructuring in the near future. Making adjustments where needed. It sounds like this will be done with ease, and won't require much extra resources (insurance covering the costs). By that I mean, the Holy Spirit will lead you with whatever it is that needs a restructuring. Just some thoughts to pray on.😊

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi, Daisy. :)

Mark, I was thinking that the Lord conceals the details so that we won't stress about it. He is a big fan of us NOT stressing. :)

I will be praying for you.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Sorry for the delayed response!

Thank you both for your encouragement and prayers. I am still watchful as to what this may relate to. But, I am doing my best to not be anxious about it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 pm

scratching chin hi m, knowing a little of ur current situation biases my thorts, nerd ,,but i think its symbollik of a near future event, something coming to a end in ur life, it maybe a shift, or something structural in ur life being cut down, perhaps ur job, or your inner state just collapsing becos of ongoing strain, perhaps your body telling you its had enuff of long werk hours, nerd ,,watever the form this takes, the comforting part is the payout ,being able to rebuild the way you want, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top