I dreamt I was pregnant as a surrogate for someone else, unusual dream I am a man !! friend and mother worried about me long difficult labour ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamt I was pregnant as a surrogate for someone else, unusual dream I am a man !! friend and mother worried about me long difficult labour ahead

Post by gordie1 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:09 am

Hi there last night I dreamt I was very heavily pregnant and I was at the theatre with my friend John. IRL he is a strong prophetic man of God in my church but we are friends but not particularly close. I was at the opera Madame Butterfly and he appeared sitting next to me, earlier in the dream I had invited him but he said no. As he sat down he told me he was concerned for me that I was pregnant and planning on giving my baby away to a couple I explained that they were a strong couple in the Lord who were desperate for children. He said he was worried that I was 43 and this could be my last chance to be a father before the menopause did it not worry me and I replied no.IRL I am 43. Next in the dream I started having labour pains my mother came into the dream and was very disapproving IRL usually is!! She told me that this was going to be a long labour and my friend John confirmed it saying this pain is going to last a long time. I feel this is a dream from God it is unusual because I am a man!!

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt I was pregnant as a surrogate for someone else, unusual dream I am a man !! friend and mother worried about me long difficult labour ahead

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

yep its a god drm, what does the baby represent in your life, scratching chin something about to be birthed, ?have you given away a idea, project, ministry function? nerd i will add more later
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt I was pregnant as a surrogate for someone else, unusual dream I am a man !! friend and mother worried about me long difficult labour ahead

Post by gordie1 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi I had a prayer ministry that folded last year I invited someone to become involved who caused a ministry split. I had a feeling before she to involved it was a wrong move a check in my spirit but she was very convincing.
I am nearly finished writing a book and planning to put it on the internet. I have been working on it for a long time.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:00 pm

ok, a significant drm for you indeed, the theatre can represent whats happening in your yoour life, unfolding befor you, the opera theme is important as that was a disaster on opening, but was rewritten into 3 parts then a sucess, [i hope i got that rite],,i think john represents the werd of the lord, a voice , not to give up your baby, /project, youve probly incured critsizim from peaple close around you, ,,family etc, the book is your baby, its been a long time coming, :hairraising:
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top