Woman Singing on a Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman Singing on a Bus

Post by silentqueen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:26 am

I was riding on a bus (I don't ride the bus IRL) and this young woman was singing. She had an amazing voice. She sang two songs. I knew them both but I can't recall the first one I heard. The second song was ' Tis  So Sweet To Trust in Jesus. The part of the song I heard was, "just to rest upon His promise, just to know thus says the Lord. Oh to trust Him more, more, more."

She then begin to write something on a piece of paper. She held it and prayed then she gave it to me. I never opened it but I watched her go to a man who was appeared to be mentally disturbed. She sang to him and calmed him. After she did, she gave him a bottle of oil. He started to have an episode of some kind. Someone tried to restrain him and she begged them to let him go. She was able to calm him and they let him go. When it was calm, she took her seat and stared out the window. I never opened the paper. I just held it in my hand. EOD

Any insight on this one is greatly appreciated.

God bless you

Last edited by silentqueen on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman Singing on a Bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:41 am

When I've dreamed about buses, it's usually meant along the same lines as cars (something going on in my life right now, or the very near future) - except that it's something larger than my own, personal life. As in, a group of people.

This could be something prophetic for events in a small group meeting or a church service. The part with the note that's handed to you could be to show you that someone has a word for you?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top