Putting my teeth away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting my teeth away

Post by happiness80 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi all,

Not sure what to make of this dream - In the dream I am in a bathroom and it seems to be a bathroom in a past home I grew up in. In the dream I notice my the tooth on the bottom at the back is loose, so naturally I wiggle it and it comes out. In the dream I remember feeling slightly disappointed that my tooth came out but was ok when I realized you couldn't really see it. I then removed 3 more teeth from the bottom back that were also loose. In the dream I didn't feel too bad about it, just removed them and held them in my hand. I also remember looking at my teeth (the fallen ones) and thinking how beautiful they were as they looked so white and strong. I remember not telling anyone about it and just putting them away.

I know that often times teeth falling out can point to loss of some sort, but my feelings in the dream were not totally negative, and it was in a past bathroom so Im wondering if this is to do with the past rather than now?
Also looking at how beautiful my teeth were was strange, it kind of makes me think the teeth are symbolic of something other than a loss....not sure but thoughts appreciated!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Putting my teeth away

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Do the numbers fit anywhere for something that's been lost?  As in, the loss of one thing, and then three others?

This is purely a thought, and not an interpretation...but, I recall that you work with children.  It's possible that the teeth represent children - possibly being removed from where you work?  Again, it's just a thought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:55 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Do the numbers fit anywhere for something that's been lost?  As in, the loss of one thing, and then three others?

This is purely a thought, and not an interpretation...but, I recall that you work with children.  It's possible that the teeth represent children - possibly being removed from where you work?  Again, it's just a thought.

Thanks for your thoughts WS,

I was just thinking about some of your comments and am wondering if its all to do with past losses (Past bathroom) as there have been a lot of things that have been lost ie:divorce, property etc over the last few years. It made me wonder if my feelings in the dream pointed to my regret over the loss of these things....I was slightly disappointed in the dream but ok after that...which I think is the place I'm at now. But over the years there have been major losses in connection to all that.

yes I still work with children but didn't feel that the teeth represented any children - the more I think on this the more Im thinking this dream may point to past disappointments and loss.....
Thank you very much, Im still pondering this one

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am

I'm sure you're right - it probably does deal with past losses. I wonder, though, why you felt the way you did when you looked at the teeth? Any thoughts?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:I'm sure you're right - it probably does deal with past losses.  I wonder, though, why you felt the way you did when you looked at the teeth?  Any thoughts?

That's a good question WS, At first I thought maybe it was regret that such things happened?  But as I think more about the dreams, I'm wondering if the lord is speaking to me regarding lost hopes, dreams etc...
Because in the dream I was thinking they were beautiful but put them away and didn't tell anyone about them.

I am wondering if this part is to do with my faith in my own perceived feelings that they have been lost?(ie dreams and things that I have had in my heart) This is how I'm currently feeling.  I don't know really but it seems to be another possible fit.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top