Seeing a Therapist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing a Therapist

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Here's the dream:

I'm in a very remote place deep in the woods in a bedroom of a house that is fairly large. This room is "my" room but it doesn't seem like I'm really me. The room is pale. There are colors but they are pastel like a baby's room although it's an adult bedroom. I'm sitting on the bed in my now daughter's gown (she's 4 so this gown grew quite a bit to fit me ;) ) There is a large window where I can see the woods - it's just before dark, getting dark quickly but it's a 'side' observation.

I'm sitting in the bed and my 'therapist' who owned the home comes and sits down in the rocking chair in front of the large window. I don't remember our exact conversation but the point of it all was to get me to "remember something" that I needed to remember.

After some conversation, she got frustrated and walked out of the room. I'm still very comfortable and feel 'at home.' Then a book that I've been sitting on the whole time (or perhaps just appeared I don't know) vibrates under me, I reach between my legs and get the book and look at the front. It's a scene with a wolf or lion, I can't tell which - perhaps a mix, where it has a surprised look on its face. The face is that of a wolf but the hair, like a lion's main, sticks straight out from its head all the way around the head.

The therapist comes back into the room and I immediately show her the book and ask her "what does this mean? Does this mean I'm surpressing abuse that I had as a child? What does it mean?" She said, "I don't know." I woke up while looking at the animal.

:rocking:

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing a Therapist

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am

Well, someone here sent me a private message for my thoughts on their own dream.

What they didn't know, is by sending me their dream, they answered this one.

All is well. happy dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm

I'd like to see though any ideas that I may not have thought of. I'd appreciate any input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Nae2Glory~ I believe I will take you up on the offer...The word "Therapist" translated in the "Book" (word) is translated as "counsel/counseller. To take counsel, to resolve, to mind, to consult, is most certainly an act of the problem solver Himself which has a Master's degree, for whatever ails-you...mighty in works and deeds the great "I AM" will accomodate those who seek his consultive-power...which is a wonderful *Consulation*. Amen~

Salutations
Halo thumbs

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top