friend with tiny plate me with an empty huge plate friend trying to give me food me refusing it any interpretations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friend with tiny plate me with an empty huge plate friend trying to give me food me refusing it any interpretations?

Post by gordie1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

Last night I dreamt a very dear friend of mine IRL a strong woman of faith as well as a close friend and I were sitting at a table it was a very large table but just me and her sitting at it she had a tiny white plate which was being constantly filled up with food by a hand with no face she looked very happy and I had this really big plate which was empty my friend felt sorry for me and kept on offering me some of her food and she kept on trying to say no to the hand that kept on putting food on her plate but the food kept on coming the plate was never flowing over I refused her offer of food and seemed angry and jealous eventually I took some of her food offered but I was not gracious

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friend with tiny plate me with an empty huge plate friend trying to give me food me refusing it any interpretations?

Post by mico on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:47 am

I could be way off here, but what comes to mind is the scripture "to him who has, more will be given, but to him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away". It's a strange scripture but it boils down to attitude and how we approach life. Maybe it's showing you that some attitude changes are needed for your life to be successful??

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friend with tiny plate me with an empty huge plate friend trying to give me food me refusing it any interpretations?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:22 am

What are you jealous about with regard to this friend in the natural? Or what are you lacking that you accept but not graciously, that might apply to this dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top