Corrupted Floppy Disk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrupted Floppy Disk

Post by v3ryan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:38 pm

I had a dream that I was dealing with an issue at work. I dreamt there was a floppy disk given to me by a coworker that had some old software on it. (Old version of DOS amongst other things I think) and when I was testing it, the floppy disk turned out to be formatted so there was nothing on it, so what was needed on it was lost. Not 100% certain what that could signify.

In my real life job, I work for a Christian TV Ministry, and part of my job included taking full episodes and putting them on USB flashdrives. I then have to test the flashdrives on three different computers to make sure there are no flashdrive & file problems before mailing them off to the stations. This dream could mean something about my work, and something that is old or outdated perhaps.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupted Floppy Disk

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:09 am

Your dream sure does seem to fit with what you do in real life.

Did any feelings stand out to you in the dream?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 am

It reminds me of a dream I had where I had two cameras that represented two different churches. Cameras, I think, because I operate in the seer gifting. Anyway, I had a modern camera that looked cute and trendy (one church - pentecostal) and someone handed me a slicker looking silver camera and told me it was better (other church) except when I looked at the insides of this second camera, the internal workings was an old 1980s cassette tape. The second church, people thought was going to be all flash and new because they had a new pastor who was going to "bring it back to life" but I was shown it was still running the way it was running in the 80s (when it first came into charismatic renewal).

So when I read your dream, the floppy disk reminded me of old teaching, because you store words and other communications on a disk. But it had been wiped, when it was reformatted?

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top