My Mum had a baby but the birth was traumatic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mum had a baby but the birth was traumatic?

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:27 pm

The house wasn't recognizable. I was with my siblings, Dad and Mum. My mother was in labor. She suddenly turned in a panicked manner to the bedroom. I could empathize and actually feel her great discomfort and pain and distress. She was saying something that had nothing to do about the baby exactly just some phrase I cannot recall otherwise I'd write it down here. She felt the major contractions and gave birth standing up. Her water broke and the baby slipped out first head and upper body and then the little darling fell out. As it fell it bumped it's upper body and head on the floor and bounced a few inches to the corner. Everybody stared and did nothing because they were so stunned. I then immediately rushed to it and rubbed the head and neck because I was afraid the baby was fatally injured. The baby seemed fine after rubbing. I somehow just understood it was a son. I was thinking wow everybody on my stepdad's side is a son maybe? Or something like that. I went to the restroom to wash my hands. My sis came in to talk and I woke up. Dramatic.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mum had a baby but the birth was traumatic?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:20 am

Babies are often something that takes up a lot of our time and energy, ie. work, ministry, hobby, etc.

This thing that is rather new will come about with a bit of a rough start. And it looks like you help it get going in the beginning.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:21 am

Wow there are some new things going on that had a rough start. But I'm starting to feel better about stuff and an achieving deeper intimacy with God. I gotta cling to Him and keep resting in Him.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:29 am

I've been suffering distraction and stuff due to temptations towards a friend I've been ministering to(devil trying to bewitch my flesh to get in the way of course). And then temptation started to slowly cease when friend went to rehab. I felt lonely then especially because I've been suffering from not just temptations but other stuff as well. Then I was really like emotionally praying while being in a lot of pain to the point where it was physical pain being exacerbated. I desperately was just begging God that I just have deeper intimacy with Him and find rest. Few days later He led me to Josh Garrels' music and it's made things easier. I was able to really deeply rest in Jesus again for once through the music.

Last edited by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 am

AMEN!!!! Great news!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top