Stairs vs Escalator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stairs vs Escalator

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:36 am

My dream took place in the mall. I was in a department store looking around then I was ready to leave. So, I was trying to find my way out. I saw one door but I knew that wasn't the way. Then I saw another door and I saw other people leaving out of it, but I knew that way wouldn't take me to my car. To myself I was saying how I needed to make my way back to Sears. I believe I had parked my car there. So, I left out the store headed back to Sears. As I was walking I saw my cousin, but we didn't speak or anything. Then I came to these stairs and I started walking up them. Then I looked up and there were a lot of stairs to walk up. I was already tired and exhausted from stairs I had already walked up. I was scared that I was going to fall down the stairs and in my dream I was wearing my clog shoes that I have been wearing for the last few days in real life. One had came off my foot and I was trying to put it back on, while walking up the stairs. Then I looked over and saw an escalator. And I thought how easier and quicker that would be. So, I jumped off the stairs and I went up the escalator. It was a smooth and easy ride. Once, I got to the top this lady asked me what was my name and I gave her a fake name. I'm not sure why. Then I was able to walk through sears to get in my car.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stairs vs Escalator

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:58 am

This is a great dream. There is an area in your life that you just can't seem to get out of to where you want to be. It seems really difficult and the options that are presented just don't work. BUT! a way is coming that will make it as easy as that escalator ride.

Does this fit an area of your life now?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:25 am

Thank you for your encouraging words. Yes, I believe this is referring to my job situation. Different opportunities have presented themselves, but nothing pans out.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 am

I expected you would know what it was.  It's coming and it is gonna be just like in the dream.  You'll see it and it will be so easy.

Please come back and let us know when it happens.  We'd love to hear your testimony and rejoice with you!

Glory to you, Father!  You rock!  We thank you for this encouraging word and rejoice in what we don't see with a confident expectation of something awesome coming!

huggins

P.S.  Try to be honest in your application :)  I feel in my spirit that this part confirms the entire interpretation for you so that you are also convinced that this IS about your job and so you will know that the entire thing is true so that you can rest and relax knowing that God has this covered for you.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:41 pm

I want to thank you again for interpreting my dream.  Your interpretation of my dream was right on the money.  On December 14, 2015 I applied to a RN job listed on a website.  The next day I received a phone call from the company wanting to set up an interview.  My interview was schedule on Friday.  I went in on Friday for my interview, but the lady who was suppose to be interviewing me had left early.  She had forgot that she had schedule an interview.  I ended up being interviewed by the Director of Nursing.  The interview was simple and easy. I asked majority of the questions. By the end of the interview the Director of Nursing offered me the job.  Just like in my dream the process was easy.  This was a wonderful Christmas gift from God.  I can't thank him enough for this job and opportunity.  I just wanted to stop by and share my testimony.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:32 pm

thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content