Stolen Debit Cards, barbecue preparation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen Debit Cards, barbecue preparation

Post by silentqueen on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:30 am

Hello Beloved,

I actually had this dream on February 24. I felt led to post it today. I sense something about to change. I just feel like God is going to do something extraordinary. Amen!

The man in my life and I were together at someone's house in LA. It was a holiday occasion.
There were people from church. Pastor was there and other members from the church. A man had gotten or appeared to have gotten access to 3 people's debit cards. It was at least one lady. My boyfriend was one of the people. 2 people were actually missing money from their accounts. My boyfriend's information was stolen but no money was missing.

I suggested he get to the bank immediately to get another card. He said he couldn't today because it was Thursday (holiday), but he would go tomorrow. I told him to at least call to close the card.

Change of Scenery,

I had to go to work. He was going to take me, but I told him I had a ride. While I was away, he almost had a car accident. Someone was backing out of the driveway and didn't see him behind them. That was a near miss. He was on his way to run errands and then he returned. He was looking for me but I hadn't made it back yet. He asked people in the house who told him I wasn't there. Some time passed and he was concerned. He said, "She should have been back by now." After a while, he left the house again.
While he was gone, I returned. Someone in the house told me that he came back and was looking for me.

After a while, I was concerned because I thought he should have returned sooner. I got the feeling I should call him, so I did. When I did, he answered immediately and I asked him what he was doing and he said buying things for the picnic. He said, "These beef ribs are big." I said, "I know, why don't you get pork." He said, "I'll get both." End of dream.

any insight?

God bless and thanks for the insight.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen Debit Cards, barbecue preparation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi, Marla -

My first impression of these dreams is that they're literal for future events. I especially feel that way about the first dream (unfortunately). I've actually had a dream where money was missing from my bank account, and it turned out to be literal once I learned that my CC information had been stolen. In your dream, your boyfriend hadn't lost any money from his account, yet, so the dream may be to show you that the loss can be prevented. If you felt led to share these dreams at this time, now may be the time to double-check for any unauthorized activity on the card.

FYI - in my experience, the money that was stolen was reimbursed.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Yes, the first part could indeed be literal. Thank you so much! Prayer and warning heeded.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Actually it looks like a warning to be aware for others, too. The enemy comes to steal, kill and to destroy.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top