Heart Dream or Revelation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Dream or Revelation?

Post by Chi on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 am

I had an interview with an organization that I felt was very fitting with my skills and experience and with all that has happened of late I truly thought that God was culminating all the years of hard work to this very point. However I didn't get the job.

Prior to the interview I had a dream that me and two other girls names were selected, so upon waking I thought I would be in for a chance but then I suddenly recalled that the organization were recruiting for only two researchers.

2 nights ago I had a dream that one of the girls that were selected for the post could no longer take the post so I was called upon to fill the role, I felt quite anxious and that I wasn't prepared for the responsibility because now there would be a greater demand on me to fulfill the posts requirements because it was such late notice. Someone from the department didn't seem too particularly concerned. I saw a lady at the reception desk who quickly whispered in my ear "If I believe in Jesus what has just taken place shouldn't be any surprise to me, it's His doing."
In the dream I was keen to tell my mum.

When I didn't get the post there was apart of me that thought 'I don't think that one of the girls will take the job.' Later on that day my mum said perhaps one of the girls don't take the job. I had an OMG moment as I thought I was thinking that too! Was this God or me being conceited and now I had this dream. Is this what you would call a flesh dream???

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart Dream or Revelation?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:12 am

Chi,

I usually trust the symbolic dreams more than I trust the literal. The symbolic are always God. The literal can be flesh.

However, there are an awful lot of witnesses here and I'm a firm believer in witnesses.

If it were me, I would ask our Father for a dream that confirms this one, and I will agree with you in the asking. In Jesus Name.

Hugs and God Bless YOU! Let us know how it goes.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:10 am

Hi Mia!

Thanks for responding. I will continue to pray for confirmation. That's a good tip though re: symbolic dreams. I would really appreciate your prayers too.

Thanks again
huggins

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top